4 Things Every Woman Should See Within Themselves

Most importantly, love yourself.

96
Unsplash

As a female in this world, I see and hear many things about women that should never be said. The sad part is it's usually the women who say those things.

Ladies here are four things you should say to yourself every day, and believe.

1. I am enough

You are enough, you may be feeling down but trust me... you are enough. without you the world would never be the same, the wind wouldn't blow the

same anymore, the sun wouldn't shine as bright as usual.

2. You are loved

You may feel down and out sometimes, maybe because of your weight or a recent loss of a loved one and I have been there many times before and it's not somewhere I like to go. When you are feeling like this you should go to the bathroom, look in the mirror, and say "I Am Loved" because you may feel "disgusting" or "hated" but trust me, you are neither of those things.

3. You are strong

Though you may feel small and useless, you are stronger than the wind that breaks the trees! You have the strength to do the impossible! You may be physically week but you are spiritually strong, Nothing can hold you back.

4. You are different

You are set apart from everyone else because you were meant to be different. In this world of hate and murder, you can be the change, you can be someone's happiness!

Everyone is put here for a reason and we all find that purpose one way or the other. If you haven't found yours yet don't fret because it will come soon. You are set apart to be You.

Always believe in yourself, and never think the worse of yourself! As a 19-year-old female, I have had my fair share of self-conscious thoughts and it never brought anything but hate towards myself and let me tell you, that is the worse thing you could do to yourself.

Any time I feel self-conscious I write down all the things I love about myself and I reflect on that instead of the negative noise in my head.