I Am Always Here And Still Wish You The Best

Remember the times we use to randomly call each other about silly things? Yeah I miss that.

10

Things are not going as we want right now but I have nothing terrible to say. I just wish you the best. Even when times are hard I even wish you the best you could possibly ever have.

When I look in a crowded room I will always try to look past everybody just to look at you or find you. There is nobody that I wish the best..but you. You are the best thing, and my best-friend. I still hope you find your way in life even when you hit rock bottom. Never hesitate to text me. Ever.

Do not let the faults of what we are going through define who we are right now. Or make things awkward. You are and still have been my best-friend from the beginning. If it is meant to be they always say people will find their way back. And I only hope that is the truest thing possible.

Right person wrong time is what I believe is happening right now. Things are happening in our lives right now..whether we work through it, or go our own ways and find our way back I still wish you the best. Even if you find what you are looking for. I am always here and always have been. There is nothing that could possibly be too much for us but right now i guess it is better this way.

You are such a good person even if I pick at you for certain things, and did not like that you gave more attention to other friends. It was me and you. But it is okay we will find our place someday. Please do not forget about me.

I hope you get your dream car, and figure out what it is you want to do after high-school. I just hope you are happy with what you find in life and make the most of it. Never take advantage of anything you do and hold on to it so tight. Before you know it, things will slip right out of your hands within a blink of an eye and you will be graduating college and pursuing what you want to do.

Just do not live life too much but have fun while you can. Do not wish to grow up because it will come way too fast. I wish you the best ever. Even if we go our own ways sometimes, you are my best-friend. I miss you. You are the greatest person.. and my person. I love you Bff.