Do NOT Wish Your Life Away

Do NOT Wish Your Life Away

Don't wish your life away." "You are still young

9
Do NOT Wish Your Life Away
Alicia Sansone

"Don't wish your life away." "YYou are still young" "Don't rush growing up."

Why? Why do adults not want their kids to grow up? I am sure you have heard these phrases plenty of times. I have been told that growing up is not easy. Being a kid is just so much easier and clearly fun. Well, it's not like that for everyone.

I really started having fun in my life when I turned 18. I know what your thinking. I had fun because I went wild. That is not the case at all. My life turned joyful when I turned 18 because I was challenged. I was challenged with finding a job, paying for rent, being married, and living without my parents in the next room. I found those challenges to be fun! I love working so much more than school! I love that I can buy things for my own home!

To everyone that told me not to rush growing up, I am sure glad I did! Thank you for looking out for me, but being an adult is wonderful