7 Reasons We Wish We Could Live In 'Outer Banks' On Netflix

The new hit series on Netflix has us wishing we could be friends with JJ, John B, Pope, Sarah and Kiara and live in their world.

212

Picture This: You're hanging out with John B, Pope, JJ and Kiara on their boat heading out on a new adventure. We all secretly wish that was reality and that we could live on the "Outer Banks."

1. Being on the water all day every day

The summer sun warming your skin as water is hitting your face with the breeze in your hair. There's not a single episode where the characters don't go out on the water. Having a boat and free rein of the water seems like a dream that we all secretly want to live. Hello to being super tan!

2. The adventure

Every day is a new adventure in the world of "Outer Banks." Whether it's a wild goose chase or a search for treasure, life is never boring in the "Outer Banks." There is so much to explore and do that getting bored seems hard especially if you have the right crew to hang with. You gotta make the best of every situation and make the good times happen.

3. The hotties

upload.wikimedia.org

You've got to admit, the guys in "Outer Banks" are gorgeous to look at! John B, Pope, and JJ are just a few examples of the men of outer banks including Sarah Cameron's dad. Not only are the guys beautiful to look at, but the girls are gorgeous. Sarah and Kiara are super sweet and gorgeous! Theres a lot of potential in "Outer Banks."

4. The jackpot of gold

Getting your hands on tons and tons of gold is an actual dream. The whole story of "Outer Banks" goes on this journey to find this jackpot of gold. We all wish we could magically become rich one day and the possibility of that newfound wealth is so exciting and makes us want to follow the character of "Outer Banks" on this journey.

5. The friendship

The strength of friendship in the show is so incredible! The things that each character does for their friends are incredible the sacrifices and love create such a strong bond. It is the definition of taking a bullet for the ones you care about the most. The power of friendship present in "Outer Banks" is something we all want.

6. The Beauty

upload.wikimedia.org

Admit it, we all marvel at a good sunset or sunrise over the water. Living in "Outer Banks" you get to see that every day. The setting sun glistening over the water. Once the sun sets bonfires light up the coast with flames glistening in the water. Not to mention the marsh and all the grass that you can see...so breathtaking. Think of all the Instagram worthy pictures.

7. The freedom

Finally, "Outer Banks" wouldn't be complete with all the freedom the characters have. Even though the characters have completely different lives they always find a way to spend time together and create endless memories. Even though Pope and Kiara have parents to deal with, they still get a lot of freedom to do what they please and where they please.

Living in "Outer Banks" would for sure be a dream. But since we can't live in the show...we can rewatch it over and over and live vicariously through the characters.