Uncle Iroh's 25 Wisest Quotes

Uncle Iroh's 25 Words Of Wisdom From 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'

"Delectable tea? ...Or deadly poison?"

3073
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QChdBRsDJII

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" is one of Nickelodeon's masterpieces. If you don't agree, YOU'RE WRONG. Don't underestimate it just because it's a cartoon. Uncle Iroh is the wisest character in the series, having been through so much. Here are 25 of his best quotes. They are chock full of wisdom for you to apply to your life.

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." 

2. "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame." 

3. "Sick of tea?! That's like being sick of breathing!" 

4. "It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." 

5. "While it is always best to believe in one's self, a little help from others can be.a great blessing." 

6. "Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out. But if you keep an open mind and an open heart, I promise you will find your own destiny someday." 

7. "I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but...it's just so sad." 

8. "A man needs his rest." 

9. "It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor." 

10. "Who would have thought that, after all these years, I would return to the scene of my greatest military disgrace... As a tourist!" 

11. "You have light and peace inside of you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you." 

12. "In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength." 

13. "Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights." 

14. "Delectable tea? ...Or deadly poison?" 

15. "It's time for you to look inward, and begin asking yourself the big questions: Who are you? And what do you want?" 

16. "There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and propriety. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life and why." 

17. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely." 

18. "Sometimes the best way to solve your own problems...is to help someone else." 

19. "Sometimes life is like a dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place." 

20. "When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom." 

21. "There is always time for tea." 

22. "There is nothing wrong with letting the people who love you help you." 

23. "Good times become good memories. Bad times become good lessons." 

24. "There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons." 

25. "The Lotus tile was in my sleeve the whole time!"