Now that winter has arrived, what are you going to do?
Nature Animals

Winter Weather = Winter Blues

With all of these winter storms, people are already getting tired with all the craziness that comes with it.

209
Winter Weather = Winter Blues
https://pixabay.com/en/winter-landscape-trees-snow-nature-2571788/

Over the past weekend, Wisconsin was hit with the first major winter storm of the season. Just two days later, we were then hit with another storm. The National Weather Service is predicting that we are going to see more snow this coming Monday. Also, this weekend is going to be colder than ever. So with all of this weather, people are starting to get fed up with it and cannot wait for Spring Break to arrive.

The first winter storm was absolutely crazy. The Milwaukee area saw over five inches of snow in less than 24 hours and then the next storm some places saw around 10 inches of snow in that same time period. In the coming days, we are going to see record cold coming to Wisconsin which means layer up. My question is when is this all going to end? The answer, we will never know. Weather, like me, is very unpredictable. One day it can be very calm, the next day it can unleash hell on earth. The main idea is to be prepared to stay at home when something like this is happening and just relax and not leave.

I have to say that the one awesome thing about the snow is being able to watch my dog leap like a reindeer through the snow because she thinks that it is fun. What she does not know is that when she comes back into the house it is a pain in the but to clean her off and make sure there is now snow in her paws. Otherwise, from all the videos that I have taken will be used when I need something to cheer me up on a bad day.

So... with all of this weather, what is the one negative thing that might impact college students. Well, it is the fact that even with these horrible conditions, they still need to get to class. That means walking through large amounts of snow not know what is going on and if you are going to make it. (Just kidding you will make it). That also means walking through every building possible to try to avoid the outside wilderness that we call home.

With each storm that comes to southeastern Wisconsin, we are able to find some sort of light through the end of the wintery tunnel. We are able to go sledding and just relax indoors and watch the snow fall as others have to find a safe way home. There are so many things that you are able to accomplish when the weather outside if frightful but the fire on your TV is so delightful. This time of year is beautiful and it gives you a chance to stay indoors and just relax and get the items on that to-do list done. You know the one that has been sitting there for a year, yeah that one.

Finally, I would like to say enjoy this weather and enjoy the beginning of a new semester. Because before you know it, it can all be over and you are back at square one.