10 Bone-ified Signs You Are Paws-itively Obsessed With Your Dog
Nature Animals

I mean how can you not be?

75
Ashley Jordan

We've all been there, had a dog as a pet. But we know that they are so much more than that. They are part of the family and even your best friend for life. Nothing can replace a dog in anyone's heart. And if you don't like dogs well, then you're crazy and don't read this anymore.

But for those of you that are sane and feel the same about dogs as every normal person in the world well, then you know just how obsessed we can get with our pets. There are instagrams and twitters and anything you can imagine. Yeah, I do have an instagram for my dog, so I am one of these people. But there is so much that you can do for your dog when you are obsessed with it.....like I am

You have an instagram for them

media.giphy.com

This me, I have an instagram for my dog

They have more toys than can fit in any basket

media.giphy.com

Mine has three toy baskets, no shame in that

You would rather hang out with them than most your friends

media.giphy.com

Whoever said a dog was a girl's best friend is a pure genius

The photos on your phone are 90% them and 10% selfies with them

media.giphy.com

Its not a bad ratio honestly

They have nicer things than you do

media.giphy.com

Like beds and blankets and toys and really everything

You talk about them as if they're your child

media.giphy.com

Sometimes people get confused and ask me how old my child is

If it is below 60 at all, they do NOT leave the house without a sweater

media.giphy.com

My dog literally will not walk outside without a sweater if it is below 60 degrees

You bring them with you to as many places as possible

media.giphy.com

The people in the starbucks drive thru know me based on my dog and get concerned if I do not have her

You dress them up for the holidays

media.giphy.com

Was it really christmas if you didn't have a photoshoot with your dog?

Your dog is more than your best friend, they make your life 1,000 times better

media.giphy.com