If All You Want To Do This Winter Is Be In A Mood, Doug The Pug Is Your Spirit Animal

Winter is upon us, and it's got me feeling all types of ways.

1138

So unless you live under a rock, you have definitely seen the world's favorite Pug, Doug, all over social media. And what is not to love? He is always seen in cute costumes with artsy backgrounds, and he sure knows how to work his angles. Each caption under his pictures is a clever pun and I can't help but pin them to my moods. Lately, all of his posts are becoming winter mood memes that I create in response to my least favorite season, Winter. But at least Doug looks like he can relate!

The First Time the Temperature Drops Below 50°

Excuse me? You said its 49° out right now? Hibernation season has begun!

Getting Your Warm Weather Wardrobe Out For the Season

Time to break out those warm clothes! Uggs and huge jackets, sign me up!

Defrosting as Soon as You Get Inside

The second you come in from being outside the defrosting process begins. Sitting by the fire, turning the heat up...doing whatever it takes to have feeling in your toes again.

Realizing You Need to Leave the House and Embrace the Cold

Waking up in the morning, checking the weather and realizing even bundling up won't protect you from the cold might be the worst feeling ever. Knowing you have to suck it up but will be miserable doing so is a regular mood.

That One Random Warm Day 

That day during winter when the temperature is like 60° (global warming problems) so you don't layer up clothes because the warm weather makes you invincible.

The First Snowfall

Umm...it's about time it snows considering every day feels like a tundra. If its going to be this cold, it might as well snow! Plus, who doesn't love a good snow day off from school or work!

Christmas Time!

Bring out the decorations and get those Christmas tunes playing! Christmas time is here so lets celebrate and go all out!