Winter Bucket List

Winter Bucket List

Yes, the cold s**** but look at the upside

11
Winter Bucket List
  1. Go Ice skating while it is snowing. There is just something about going ice skating when the snowflakes are still falling. Go on a nice Monday night not during school inter break when it’s nice and quiet.
  2. Go into the city, any city, and cling to an extra hot peppermint latte, that just taste so much better when you’re freezing.
  3. Do not forget to hit the gym. The cold just makes you want to be cuddly and bake cookies, but you’ll regret it later.
  4. Get a manicure. The spring usually is the time to go get your nails done, but the winter cold does take a toll on your hands. And snowflakes and Christmas sparkly designs do look great.
  5. Shop the summer clearance sections. There isn’t much left by the time it starts snowing, but if you find that perfect summer wardrobe item on clearance, do not feel guilty about buying it. No you don’t “need” it now but when you want it later it will cost more.
  6. Stay in one night to watch movies and back cookies in fuzzy socks and a hoodies instead of putting on your heels to go out late at night when it is extra cold.
  7. Have a snow ball fight, You are never too old.
  8. Go out for ice cream. You know you miss it even though you’re cold. Ice cream is a year round treat; I think I may eat it more while I hide inside where it is warm all winter.