Winston Bishop, maybe one of the most relatable characters in New Girl. I quickly realized that he is the embodiment of a sorority girl. Here are 10 times Winston truly showed his srat side.
1. When Your Chapter Meeting Lasts Double The Normal Time
Sometimes this is sarcasm, sometimes it's serious. Either way it's both accurate.
2. The Sorority Decides To Have A Date Dash And You Have No Choices On Such A Late Notice
Would they allow my cat onto the party bus? Or really the venue? Where even are we going?
3. When That ONE Guy At The Party Won't Leave You Alone
You've walked away five times and he keeps coming back to the conversation. Please, where is your date?
4. Your Sorority Sister Sends That Message In The GroupMe Asking If Anyone Has Errands
"Does anyone need to go to Target?" Umm... can we stop and get food too?
5. When Someone Gives You The AUX During A Frat Lap
Do you listen to pop? What about the 2000's party list? This is such a big decision.
6. When You See Your Big/Little Going To Class
You love them with your whole heart and are so happy to have them in your life.
7. When You Have An Event On A Saturday Morning But You Just Want Sleep
You just want to sleep after the long week. But I guess that's not happening.
8. When You And Your Sister Wake Up At Noon, Hungry
You had dinner at like 10 with your roommate but that pasta sounds good again.
9. The Date Party Is Karaoke So...
Where is a better place to embarrass yourself than with you sisters at karaoke.
10. But Your Sisters Are The Ones Who Understand You The Most
You wouldn't trade them for the world. Nor would really anyone else deal with you.