If You Won A Million Dollars As A Teenager What Would You Do?

Where should I even begin!

12911
Christine Roy

If you won one million dollars as a teenager what would you do? Sounds like a crazy thought, trust me I know. I have been sitting here for a solid hour thinking about what I would possibly do first. My best advice to you as you ask yourself this question is to take a second, few minutes or maybe a good hour and think about all the things in life that matter to you in order from one to ten.

Hopefully, after you are done with your list you may be able to decide on what you would do with all that money as a teenager who has a limited amount of responsibilities. Usually, the smart idea is to either save it or invest it but put it in a teenagers perspective, the likelihood of not spending any of it is slim to none.

For myself, if I won a million dollars I would first be very overwhelmed with the amount of money that is being presented. ONE MILLION DOLLARS, geez that's a hefty amount that can get you many places in life and pretty much buy you anything you need or want, if it is not too far fetch.

So where to start? Well for beginners I would put more than half of it in the bank just so when I grow older I can support myself when I my income flow is low at times. With that as my college years have began I have seen the highs and lows of my bank account. As I fully am engrossed in every aspect of college life it takes time and money to do so especially if you want to be a part of Greek life.

Other than worrying about my broken bank account throughout college, I strive to do good for the community and to show my family how much they truly do mean to me. To be philanthropic is one thing I hold dearly to my heart and love to do. Money doesn't buy happiness always but when it comes to certain things, it does.

If I won one million dollars I would ensure to donate a decent portion of it for the kids, the people and the one's who need the most. With that, I would support my family through their highs and lows in life in the best way I could. Family means the world to me and to help the people who have made me the person I am today would be more than a blessing in disguise.

Now, to be a bit selfish. With my love for traveling that I have, I would plan a trip pretty much around the entire world. I may be exaggerating but any place that is on my bucket list to go to, I would for sure spend my money on it.

Now that I am thinking about it Ireland, most likely would be my first destination. Sitting here now, I am already picturing myself traveling through the country side as I sit in the car with my windows down blasting my favorite music. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

I should probably keep on dreaming about being presented with one million dollars because the likelihood of that actually occurring is very low. But hey, it can't hurt to dream big!