Can you imagine having $1.3 billion burning a whole in your pocket? Say its your 18th birthday, you buy your first lotto ticket and, Happy Birthday, you win! The average person lives to be 82 years old, so that means you, as an 18-year-old, have 64 years left to live. Your daily budget for the rest of your life would be $55,650 dollars a day—just let that sink in. You can spend $38.65 every minute for the rest of your life.
You could be one of the 1,645 billionaires in the world, and these billionaires are not slacking off in the purchases. One billionaire carved his name into the earth on his private island so it would be visible from the moon, another got a hair cut worth 15,000 British Pounds or $21,776 in the U.S., and the list goes on. So, what bizarre way will you spend your money to let the world know you are a billionaire? The possibilities are endless, but here are 10 ideas to help you brainstorm.
1. Mail $5.38 to every individual in the world
And just about perfectly split the $1.3 billion with the roughly 7 billion people in the world.
2. Hire someone to create a new continent in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in the shape of your face
3.Create a real life money tree.
4. Buy a dog. Buy a hover board.
Teach the dog to ride the hover board…scratch that…hire someone to teach the dog to ride the hover board.
5. Buy enough snow machines to cover Iceland in snow and enough heaters to melt all the snow in Greenland
Put an end to the world confusion.
6. Buy all the Bitcoins in the world.
7. Solve the E. coli problem at Chipotle.
8. Create a Snapchat filter for yourself that anyone within a mile radius of you can use.
9. Take a road trip to all 35,000 McDonald's in America.
10. Buy a toilet made of solid gold so you can go to bathroom in style.
11. Buy another lottery ticket.
If you are lucky enough to have that golden ticket, just remember, no matter how great it may seem to be a billionaire, money can't buy you everything.