There is a jewel hidden away in the quaint little town of Wilshire, Ohio. That jewel is the Wilshire Drive-In. It’s the best ice cream place for miles around. It’s affordable, the ice cream itself is fantastic, the food is good, and the staff are friendly. There’s nowhere I’d rather go to get ice cream. Here are five things you only know if Wilshire Drive-In is your fave.
1. When you get a small for the first time and you’re pleasantly surprised at how big it actually is
2. That moment when you're debating between the small and the medium and you decide to go with the medium because it's only ONE QUARTER MORE.
3. When you're favorite worker greets you with a smile and asks what they can get you today (I don't have favorites I love you all)
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F17%2F636017996577061861310476410_tumblr_milo3cwFUw1rw5yn2o2_250.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=188&h=bebd9495f79ac2795dad4bbdc32a6e16084db1a55ffc423736ef75e4fe0f8750&size=980x&c=2087180837 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F06%252F17%252F636017996577061861310476410_tumblr_milo3cwFUw1rw5yn2o2_250.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D188%26h%3Dbebd9495f79ac2795dad4bbdc32a6e16084db1a55ffc423736ef75e4fe0f8750%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2087180837%22%7D" expand=1]
4. The chicken finger basket, no slaw, extra fries.
5. When you count your change and realize you are too poor for ice cream.
(But this rarely happens because its SO AFFORDABLE)
So in short, get out there and GO TO THE WILSHIRE DRIVE-IN!