With Netflix spending way too much money on renewing "Friends", I thought it was time to educate the people on the really good show: "Will & Grace". Here are the top ten reasons why "Will & Grace" is a show everyone needs and can relate to.
1. Karen Walker Is The True Friend We All NeedGiphy
They may not be as cool, rich, or as drunk as she is but we all have a Karen Walker in our lives and she is great. Karen always knows just what to say and it may not be the right time but there never really is a right time with Karen.
2. Every Best Friend Duo Can See Themselves In Will And GraceGiphy
Whether its fashion advice, dating, therapy, or pulling you away from the pile of cheesecake you've stuffed your head into every best friend duo is sure to be like Will and Grace at some point or another. You'd be lost without your Will and he'd be lost without his Grace.
3. You Gotta Have A Hype Guy Like Jack
Jack is the crazy one in the friend group that we all have, and if you don't have one in the friend group; then you are the Jack. Being a Jack means loving your friends unconditionally, hyping them up, serving up realness nonstop, and being the source of all the entertainment.
4. They Say How We All Feel
We're all thinking it, they just said it.
5. There's Definitely No Toxic Masculinity Because Jack Always Says How He Feels
All of the characters let you know how they are feeling and everyone's feelings are considered, unless it's Karen talking.
6. Will, Grace, Jack, & Karen Always Look FIERCE
How can they not look great?
7. You'll Have A Whole New Vocabulary After Watching One Episode
"Honey. What's this? What's going on? What's happening"- Karen Walker
8. You'll Laugh Your Ass Off
Not one episode goes by that I don't laugh hysterically.
9. You Get Great Dating Advice
But NEVER from Will or Grace.
10. And You May Find Your New Best Friend's
We love our Wilma, Gracie, Jackie, and Satan.