I Will Always Be Your Biggest Fan

I Will Always Be Your Biggest Fan

Your whole life is ahead of you.

2245

To my little sister,

Recently, you have had to make decisions to better yourself. Some people may not agree or be disappointed, but I need you to know that I am your biggest fan no matter what decisions you make in your life. I want you to know that I am the person you never have to explain yourself to. Whatever choices that you make, I am in your corner. I am here to support you and only you. Any decision you make that will better your life is a good decision in my book.

When you question whether your choices are right, I am here to reassure you that they are. When you doubt your ability to accomplish your goals, I am right here to push you to be the best version of yourself. I am the first person to remind you that the only person’s happiness that matters is your own. Nothing should ever make you cry because of how displeased you are. You are too young and too ambitious to have something bring you down on a daily basis. Your whole life is ahead of you, and being miserable is not the way to live your life now.

I am so very proud of you as a person and for all of your accomplishments. At such a young age you have a plan for your life. You have goals that you want to meet. I am proud of the steps you have taken to be where you are at in life. I am proud of all the kind words people say about you. People will remember you because of the way you make them feel, not the hobbies you pursue. I am more proud when people say what a kind and caring person you, versus your ability to run fast. Your character and determination make me proud.

If you are ever in trouble or ever need someone to boost you up, I am here. It is never a burden if you need my help. I am the first person to drop everything and come to your aid. I am the first person to keep you in check. Keep pushing towards your goals, but most importantly keep pushing for yourself and your happiness.

Love,

Your Biggest Fan