You Are Good Enough, I Can Prove It
Self Love

You Are Good Enough The Way You Are, And I'm About To Prove It To You

There is nothing in this world that traumatizes you worst when you're told you're just not good enough. So, this is why you are.

95

You're good enough because you're alive. Do I have to say more?

Whether it's because you believe in God, Buddha, Greek Gods, or whatever. You were put here for some reason and that makes you good enough. You were born out of the thousands of other babies your parents could have had. Doesn't that make you good enough? Nature makes no mistakes, you are the survival of the fittest.

Think about it: if you weren't born, the lives of those around you could have been different.

Every move you make, every step you take, it all affects someone. Some greater than others. You exist because you matter. You think differently, you talk funny, you look weird, you smell a bit funky, you blink an odd way, or you're missing a few limbs: it's all the more reason why we need you here. You're different. You breathe the same air as everyone, you see the same sky, watch the same moon, feel the same breeze. You're the same as us as you are unique from everyone else.

And if you think you're not, why? So what if you trip a few too many times, or failed a few too many classes? That doesn't mean you're not good enough. You don't see things the way other people do? That's great, you're evolving.

You aren't as pretty as other people? But that's their definition, live in your standards. You had a tragic childhood? Make it beautiful because it will be. You're hurting inside? We all hurt, you're not alone. Some hide it better than others. You'll find something great out of it.

Let you being alive be a miracle in itself, and live in it.

And the best thing is that there is someone out there who feels the same way you feel. There are over seven billion people on planet earth, so if you think you're alone just think about that. You're not only good enough, but you're also better than that.

Although the world is big and you're so small, you can do huge things. Celebrities who came from nothing like Justin Bieber or Halle Berry, turned their life around. They became good enough to be better.

You can do that too.

You are beautiful, intelligent, strong, honest, hard-working and truthful. You are caring, open-minded, thoughtful and you are everything and anything that you want to be. You are the best thing in the world, the brightest star. You are the future of our generation and ultimately, you are yourself and that makes it everything.

So I'll ask you again? Why aren't you good enough? Because I see goodness. And no matter what you say, it just won't wavier the fact that you belong here and you're good enough. You are great.

If you won't believe in yourself, believe me.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/baby-holding-human-fi...