7 Reasons Why Your Best Friend Is Actually Your Soulmate

They are your best friend, counselor, your person and your true soulmate.
14

Your true soulmate isn't the man you fall in love with. It's the best friend who you call when you get good news, drive around with at one in the morning and have so many inside jokes with. No one understands the relationship between you and your best friend. They are your support system, your counselor, your best friend and the root of your happiness.

1. They always tell you the truth.

Whether you ask your best friend what selfie you should post or if you're dating someone you shouldn't be, your best friend isn't afraid to tell you the truth. It doesn't matter if you thought that selfie was the most beautiful thing to grace Instagram since it was created or you thought the man was the love of your life, your best friend will be completely and utterly honest with you.

2. You have fun no matter what you are doing.

You could be driving around listening to music at one in the morning, at the mall aimlessly searching for new clothes, or going to an amusement park for a thrill. It doesn't matter what or when you are doing something, you have the time of your life because there is truly never a dull moment with the two of you.

3. They don't judge you for your past mistakes.

You both have made mistakes and no matter how bad they are, you both support each other and don't judge the other. Hell, they're probably the person you've made most of those mistakes with!

4. You can communicate without actually speaking.

The two of you can look at each other and know what the other is thinking. It's like the two of you have the ability to read each other's minds.

5. You can go weeks or months without seeing each other and still pick up right where you left off.

Your best friend could live with you, go on a family vacation, be going away for school, or have moved to another state, but you two never seem to lose touch. When you see each other again, you seem to pick up right where the two of you left off in your crazy relationship.

6. You know their secrets, and they know yours.

You've told them everything. From the dark late night thoughts to the dumbest things you've ever done, they know the deepest and darkest things about you.

7. They support you in your success, and visa versa.

Your best friend's success is your success and visa versa. When your best friend succeeds in something, you feel nothing but happiness for them. You've helped each other reach your successes in your life.