Why You Should Be Patient With The Girl "With Walls Up"

She is worth the wait.

127
pixabay.com

She's different when she's around you. She may be more closed off. She might even be nervous. You know that you are not seeing her true self and it makes you worried that you never will. But, if you take a moment to look inside of her head and her heart, you might understand her even more and grow to be infatuated with her.

If you are just meeting a girl for the first time, you may not know much about her right away. You may not know anything about her past. A person's past can be what helps shape who they are in the future. It could be what helps you understand someone's personality more.

This girl could be hiding the fact that the way she is in that current moment with you, may be a reflection on past experiences. She may have had trust issues with men in her life, felt betrayed and had her heart broken after falling way too fast. She remembers every one of these experiences every time her heart starts to open.

You may be confused when you are with her because you have seen the way she acts around her friends. She may be super outgoing when she is with them but, now she seems different. She is more closed off.

Her nerves when she is around you can be a sign that she has walls up. She knows that you care about her, but the fear of feeling broken terrifies her, so she shies away from being herself.

If you are a guy in this situation, don't stress about it. This is normal. Please be patient with her because this girl "with the walls up", could have the biggest heart of anyone you have ever met and be worth the wait.

Trust me. It is worth it to get to know the shy girl. If you take the time to get to know her, she may just fall for you even more. She will appreciate the fact that you took time to learn about her past and understand why she is how she is. That will mean so much to her and she will learn to have confidence in you. We sometimes forget how important it is to get to know a person before you start trying to date them. This girl just needs time to warm up and feel comfortable, and she will without a doubt be herself again.

If you fall for the girl that HAD the "walls up", I can guarantee that it will be one of the most worthwhile relationships that you have ever had. She probably has one of the biggest hearts of anyone that you have ever met. Her big heart that got her into trouble in the past, will be more of an asset than a problem when she is with you. The girl that once protected her heart, will feel free to be open with you. If she feels like she can be open with you, she will trust you no matter what happens.

To all of the guys that are struggling getting to know a girl that they care about; be patient. Give her time to open up and learn that she can be herself around you. Let her share her past and take time to understand why she is how she is. If you take the time and make the effort to get to know someone, they will show you the same amount of attention back.

It could be the start of a beautiful relationship.