Wedding Videographer

5 Reasons You Need A Videographer At Your Wedding

How cool will it be to one day show your kids exactly what happened at your wedding?

78

All brides know the struggle of balancing a wedding budget. How do you decide what to spend money, what to save on, and what to cut? It can be overwhelming.

Here are five reasons to explain to you why a videographer is something you don't what to skip out on for your wedding.

1. Audio from your ceremony and any speeches is included.

This is something you simply don't get with photos. Being able to listen to those funny vows your hubby or wife said to you during your ceremony, or the story your best friend told at the reception is so worth it. Make sure to ask your videographer if they are able to record audio. 20 years from now, you'll know it was so worth it.

2. You get to see a unique perspective.

Melissa Mccarthy Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

Instead of seeing your wedding day only from your perspective, your videographer brings a third person point-of-view. You'll get to see the fun your spouse had while getting ready, the details of your wedding decor, the emotion your father-in-law had when seeing his baby girl in her wedding dress. It's impossible for you to be there for all these moments. A videographer captures them for you so that you can experience them over and over again.

3. You'll have a keepsake of your special loved ones.

Let's face it, we all have special people in our lives that will eventually pass away. You'll always want to remember how your grandparents danced at your reception, the way your mom helped you put on your veil, or your dad walking you down the aisle. A video of your wedding holds these moments in time.

Even when your loved ones are gone, you'll always have this to remember them by. To be able to see your grandpa laughing at your dancing or your brother tearing up at the ceremony is something you will always cherish.

4. After waiting on this day your whole life, you'll want to document it as much as possible.

A lot of girls dream about their wedding day their entire life. A lot goes into the planning and preparation for your big day. That being said, you want to document it as much as possible. A lot happens at your wedding that you don't even see, and a videographer captures all of it for you. Seriously, you won't regret having a video of your wedding to watch forever. You also get to be the star of your own movie for a day! A lot of brides that didn't hire a videographer said that they regretted not getting one. Don't be one of those brides.

5. Your wedding day goes by in a blur.

Plain and simple, most people don't remember a lot of details about their wedding. The day you spent months (or even years) meticulously planning goes by so fast. There's so much happening in that one day, it can be hard for you to remember it all. A videographer records those moments forever. How cool will it be to one day show your kids exactly what happened at your wedding? When you're old and gray you'll treasure this keepsake of the memory of the most special day of your relationship.

See how important it is to preserve those memories? A quality videographer will take your wedding day and preserve it beautifully. After all that anticipation, you'll want to watch it over and over again!