5 Reasons EVERYONE Needs A Puppy STAT

5 Reasons EVERYONE Needs A Puppy STAT

At this point, I don't think that I can go on without getting a puppy...

612
5 Reasons EVERYONE Needs A Puppy STAT
Photo by: Emma Evick

Cat lovers, find another article, you won't be into this one because I'm talking DOGS!!! Man (and woman's) best friend, the ultimate lovers, most loyal companions, and quite honestly, the cutest lil guys ever!

I've always been a dog lover, and I've also always had dogs around, until at this moment. I'm at the age where I'm grown, so I'm officially out of my parents' house and living on my own, a big downfall to that - I don't get to have the "family's" (my baby) dog, Dana with me anymore.

She's my best friend, the sweetest girl ever, I could never replace her spot in my heart, BUT I do want to get another dog, of my own, very badly.

I'm Lonely and I Need a Furever Friend

Sure, I have my boyfriend and people to talk to, but they can't compare to the constant loves that a dog would give me! The bond between a dog and an owner is unbreakable.

My Mood Will Always Be Good

I have days where I just wake up and feel "blah," but if I get to wake up to puppy breath and a wagging tail, I will be happy-go-lucky all day long!

A Puppy Will Keep Me On My Toes

Sometimes I have boring days, or should I say just plain lazy days, with a puppy, that doesn't have the opportunity to happen much. Although it is nice to lay back and chill out every now and then, I fear I am doing so too much lately, and the "only" thing that can kick me into gear is a dog! *wink wink*

I Want a "Baby"

I'm too young and definitely not ready to have a child, but I want one. A better fit for me? A dog. My own little fur baby to take care of, love, teach, and watch grow. I would be the ultimate dog mom.

I Won't Take No For An Answer

I want a dog, I need a dog, and although others say that now is not the best time, I have to disagree. There is not a right or wrong time to adopt a best friend, a baby, a family member. Plus, on top of that, being told no hurts my feelings, so there's that...

To whomever it may concern, I just want to get a puppy very very badly. So please, hear out my 5, very vague reasons, and open up your heart. Think of the cute little paws, the big, sad puppy dog eyes, the endless cuddles, and JUST SAY YES!!!