Why I Won't Vote For Hillary Clinton

Why I Won't Vote For Hillary Clinton

It's as simple as that.

13
Why I Won't Vote For Hillary Clinton
Mises.org

As a female who is all for gender equality. I would also love to see a woman president in my lifetime. Most others I talk politics with expect me to support Hillary Clinton. However, my response to these people is this: I would love to see a woman president, just not Hillary Clinton. The prime reason for that is because I think she is completely hypocritical and untrustworthy, and here is why:

1. She's Been Caught in Lies

She once said that she “under sniper fire” in while she was in Bosnia in the ‘90s. Video footage proves otherwise. She’s said that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. He didn't do this until Clinton was 6 years old. These are just a couple of Hillary Clinton's tall tales.

2. The Women Who Testified Against Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton is known as an advocate for women’s rights. This is an important aspect of her political campaign. Specifically, she has been quoted saying that all women who claim to have been sexually assaulted should be believed. To this I ask, what about the 17 women who stepped forward to report sexual misconduct against her husband, Bill Clinton? Evidence proves that she tried to cover up these women’s stories. Many have argued that she did this because she tried to save her marriage. To this I cannot judge, but I will ask this: Why would any woman want to save a marriage to a man who can't keep it in his pants? She says that Trump doesn't respect women, but apparently her husband doesn't either. In retrospect, wanting to save a marriage isn't what I have an issue with. It's the inconsistency. It's the hypocrisy. Don't say all women who say they've been the victim misconduct, and then say you will “destroy” one of those women’s stories.

3. The 12-Year-Old Rape Victim, whom She also Accused of Lying

Again, a big part of Clinton’s campaign shows her as an advocate for women and children. Cue Kathy Shelton. She was 12 years old when she was brutally raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in 1975. She suffered internal and external injuries. She also lost the ability to have children. Hillary Clinton was defending Taylor in this case. When Clinton pleaded him down to “unlawful fondling of a minor,” Taylor ended up serving less than a year in jail. She also accused Shelton of “seeking out older men,” that Shelton was “asking for it,” and demanded she go through a court ordered psychiatric exam to determine her mental stability. Does this sound like the type of person who supports women and children?

4. The Attacks in Benghazi

In 2012, two U.S. compounds were attacked in Benghazi, Lybia were attacked by terrorists. Four Americans died in these attacks, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and CIA operatives Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods. Originally, the blame was put on an offensive YouTube video, but Clinton in an e-mail to her daughter, she admitted to knowing the truth, saying, “We know the attack in Lybia had nothing to do with the video. It was a planned attack, not a protest.” As the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was responsible for security at U.S. compounds around the world. However, it's been acknowledged that both Clinton and other officials have acknowledged a lack of security in Benghazi. Again with the inconsistency on Clinton's part.

5. E-mail scandal

As Secretary of State, when she stored official State Department messages on her family's server rather than on an official State Department account maintained on a federal server, Clinton claims that her private email server was in “accordance with the rules and regulations in effect.” However, a federal judge disagreed, saying that she “violated government policy” in doing so. When she was asked to show the e-mails, they mysteriously disappeared, why?

I suppose you can throw me in the basket with the other deplorables, but these are key reasons why I would not trust Hillary Clinton as Commander-in-Chief. The things she says does not add up with her actions. Her political career has lasted 30 years. Why would we expect something different from her if she were president?