Why We Love Hannibal Lecter

Why We Love Hannibal Lecter

He's always one step ahead

125
Why We Love Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal

Okay, so here's the thing... He's a cannibal, but I'm in love with him. Everyone hates him, right? Wrong. He's a literal genius and here's why.

1. He can literally sense what you're thinking: He knows exactly how you're feeling and what to say to manipulate your thoughts to how he wants them to be.

2. He knows your next move: Not only did he predict your last move, but he knows your next one. He knows what you will say or do next, every time.

3. He is smarter than everyone: He knows what to do to outsmart people. He can trick you and have you thinking he's in one place when really he's in another.

4. He's always one step ahead: Since he knows what your next move is, he knows what his next move is too. He also knows what his next move after that will be.

5. He is very good at what he does: Sure, what he does is bad... but he's very good at it.

In the end, there's no reason not to love Hannibal. He's a mastermind and a genius. Just because he eats people doesn't mean he isn't smart. Hannibal Lector, we love you.