7 Reasons Why Everyone Should Watch TheTimTracker

I've never loved a YouTube channel so much!

639
Skyler Anderson

I was introduced to TheTimTracker through my boyfriend about a year ago. I was never someone who had to watch a certain YouTuber's videos as soon as they came out. However, TheTimTracker changed all that for me and here's why...

1. Family-Friendly

One of the reasons that I love TheTImTracker is that they are super family-friendly. I have never heard anything inappropriate on the channel, the videos are geared towards audiences of all ages, and they try to show different things for different ages.

2. Genuity

I love how down to Earth and genuine TheTimTracker channel is. The channel is of Tim and Jen, who are husband and wife. Currently, they are expecting a baby boy. They are transparent about everything with their life, how they pay for things they do, and so much more. I always feel like I know what is happening and how practical it is in my life.

3. An Adorable Couple

From everything I have seen, Tim and Jen are a perfect couple. They are the perfect couple, not in the sense that they never fight, but that they just have that perfect chemistry. When they are together I feel like I can tell that they were meant to be.

4. Pregnancy

They are having a baby! I love babies so I was super excited when they found out they were pregnant. Plus, it was so touching because they didn't know that they could have kids. I can't wait to see life with the baby.

5. Theme Parks

Disney's Animal Kingdom Early Morning | We Adopted A Shoulder Banshee & Do You Need A FastPass?www.youtube.com

So, the majority of TheTimTracker channel is focused around theme parks. By theme parks, I mean everything from Disney to Universal to Busch Gardens to Dollywood. Seeing as I am a lover of theme parks, this is a big draw to me.

6. Halloween Events

Our Complete Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Experience! | All 10 Houses, All 4 Scare Zones & More!www.youtube.com

I love that they love Halloween events, especially haunted houses! It's a tradition for me to go to haunted houses every year at Halloween so I love seeing their vlogs of Halloween Horror Nights and Howl-o-Scream.

7. Bringing People Together

Not only did TheTimTracker help bring my boyfriend and me together, but they also bring strangers together as well. There have been many times when my boyfriend wears his TimTracker shirt at Disney parks and people come and say "hi" just because they know about the channel. Park cast members also have talked to us because of the shirts, as well.