The Kardashians Are Intelligent Businesswomen

They take a lot of heat from the media, but they're smarter than they seem.

28

Over the years the Kardashians and Jenners have gotten a lot of heat for their time in the spotlight. People tear them down on social media and accuse them of being famous for no reason. I truly believe, no matter what they have done in their personal lives, the Kardashians are very intelligent business people who deserve to be famous.

Many believe that the Kardashians made their claim to fame through Kim's sex tape and that is was purposely leaked; however, I think Kris, the head of the household, was very intelligent to turn something terrible into an opportunity for her family. Since then, the family has ensured that their name never completely left the news. Now, Keeping Up With The Kardashians aside, most of the girls have embarked on their own business ventures.

Sure, the scandals and publicity of the Kardashians' and Jenners' lives definitely assisted in getting Kendall's modeling career started, but I think it is unfair to assume she would not have been a model without her last name. Even so, Kendall rarely appears on the reality show anymore and commits most of her time to work. Similar to Kim, Kylie Jenner's cosmetics line was a door opened by her lip injection scandal. The internet was talking about Kylie, so she kept them talking. In the past few years, she has become one of the wealthiest business-owning women in the world. No matter what people can say about their wealthy upbringing, they have managed to grow their wealth exponentially on their own.

With everything going on in their own lives, they continue to get their reality show renewed. They are working to make money and filming themselves working to make even more money. That is genius. They keep just enough people infatuated with them that the show has been successful since 2007. No matter what opinion you hold regarding the Kardashians, I think we owe them the respect of intelligent business people.