Where Have I Been?

Where Have I Been?

School, panic attacks, & life.

15
Where Have I Been?
self

So, wow it has been such a long time since I have had the chance to actually sit down and write an article for you all. I apologize for being MIA over the course of a few months. I decided to dedicated this article to simply catch up with you, the reader, shall I say.

Let's just say that 2016 definitely had its ups and downs, well more downs than anything. As some of you may or may not know, I have currently been working full-time as a Paraprofessional in an elementary school. That is a full eight hour job of taking care of little kids, doing arts and crafts, and much more. To top it off, I am a full-time student at Kean University as well. I know, total bummer to have almost 16 hour days of non-stop working and possibly enough time to breathe in between.

As you can see my Monday through Friday consisted of both work all day and school all night. Not the best idea for a 25 year old who just wants to relax a little...sigh. Unfortunately, I was way too stressed out to even function last semester. I did not know what a weekend was, due to the fact of having to spend countless hours doing homework. Luckily, I somehow managed to make the Dean's List. I can say that all the stress and tears was worth it in the end.

Now I can finally dish out what I have in store for the year of 2017! (Goals, aspirations, and such).

1. Try to be a better person.

2. Learn not everyone will like me.

3. Be myself.

4. Give people a chance.

5. Positive vibes only.

I'll get into detail in my next article, so stay tuned!