After several heart breaks and many years of experience in relationships I decided to write about something that I feel a lot of people can relate to and may struggle with. Whether to hold on or let go of someone that you're in love with. Love after all is suppose to be there through all the hardships and never give up right? That may be the case, but even if it is, who's to say it's so wrong to let go of that person until the time is right, if it's meant to be, it will be regardless of whether you let go of that person. Letting go of someone you love will be the best and worst decision and this is why.
1. You will most likely spend countless nights in bed crying.
2. You will be consumed with thoughts about what they are doing and whether you should text or call them. You will question whether you made the right decision to leave.
3. You will realize that walking away does not mean that you gave up. It actually just means that you were being strong for the both of you.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F07%2F02%2F6363456152817832401707242627_Adi%25C3%25B3s.jpg&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=56&h=1cf5925db1d5cb747cc967f2713a602c0434096dce17dcd5885d23d7aa8c168b&size=980x&c=2475672682 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F07%252F02%252F6363456152817832401707242627_Adi%2525C3%2525B3s.jpg%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D56%26h%3D1cf5925db1d5cb747cc967f2713a602c0434096dce17dcd5885d23d7aa8c168b%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2475672682%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]
4. In time, you will realize that walking away was the most unselfish act you could do.
5. You will realize that time can heal more wounds than you originally thought was possible.
6. What's meant to be will always find its way without you having to hold on to it.