Why It Pays To Be A Pet Person

Why It Pays To Be A Pet Person

Perks, poodles, and pretty good belly rubs: a girl's dream.

33
Why It Pays To Be A Pet Person
Onedio.com

Do you ever remember feeling lonely or scared when your parents or siblings left you behind and went out somewhere to have fun? The younger you were, the more this probably affected you. What if I told you that you've actually been missing out on the best life experience ever up until now? Pets are amazing companions for anyone and even if you have horrendous allergies like myself, you will more than likely enjoy their presence. That's not to say they aren't a chore as well.

Pets are even better than siblings because unlike your brothers or sisters, your dog or cat will never let you down or hate you. If you love them and treat them well then they'll be yours forever. No longer will you have to worry about feeling scared or alone at home because you will have your constant companion curled up in your bed or on your chest. There's no bond quite like the feeling of growing beside your pet and raising them like your own brother/sister and child.

Like any relationship however, cultivating a captivating and fulfilling relationship with your pets is not only important but a fundamental step in the process of house-breaking them as well. Just like coexisting with siblings and children can sometimes get rough and tough, living with ans caring for your furry friends can also be taxing on both patience and money. I may be biased for saying so, but in the long run it is always worth the hassle that a kitten or puppy or other baby animal brings because then they are yours to cuddle and love forever after.

For all of the intrinsic values and qualities that pets and their love and attitudes have to offer, admittedly they aren't the cheapest investments. Just like when you may one day decide to have children, determining when or whether or not to adopt a pet is also a decision that should not be made lightly. They will have constant routine and annual checkups, you will have to train them to be well-behaved and also to not destroy the house, and remember to feed them, pay attention to them, and overall give them your heart.Some people have commitment issues in relationships, but imagine the commitment level required with pet!

Sometimes it literally pays to be a pet owner and pet lover. Why worry about getting in a ton of relationships or making too many friends to possibly keep up with when you can live with a furry friend who will never abandon you? Take the plunge some day and adopt a friend for life or at the least treat your best friend's dog like a king and rub his belly every time you come to visit.