Why I Write for Odyssey And Why You Should Too

If you've always wanted to have your writings be heard, I 100% recommend writing for Odyssey!

39
Photo by Nick Morrison on Unsplash

Have you ever read blogs and wanted to know what it was like to write them yourself? Odyssey gives you that opportunity and also, if you write through a community, you can meet new people who have similar interests as you. That's what motivated me to start writing for Odyssey and what I hope motivates you to start as well!

Do you have a love for writing?

Photo by Kaitlyn Baker on Unsplash

If you answered yes to that question, continue reading. Personally, I have always loved to write. I took extra writing classes in high school. I love the feeling of writing and escaping from reality, at least for a little bit.

If you feel the same way or even just like writing and want your writing to be seen by others and heard, I recommend writing for Odyssey. There are little to no limits about what you can write and publish onto Odyssey.

For example, you can write about anything between Lifestyle to Health and Wellness to just random posts discussing any topic that you feel passionate about. The only thing you really can't do is say anything discriminating or use racial slurs, but that's obvious.

That's one of the things I love most about Odyssey. You can really write about anything you want and you're bound to find people who have the same interests and read your article!

You can make friends through Odyssey!

Photo by Chang Duong on Unsplash

Usually, a lot of creators for Odyssey are members of different communities through their universities. For example, my university has a community and I'm a member of it. If you're in college and you want to start writing for Odyssey, try and find out who the President is and how to sign up. Within your community, you have the opportunity to make friends with the people you are in the community with. It is a great way to make friends with people who share the same interests as you!

If what I wrote about interests you, I highly recommend you sign up for Odyssey, you won't regret it!