The Best Dog for Me is the Golden Retriever!

Overall, a life with a golden retriever can be relaxing, exciting, and thrilling!

1378
https://www.maxpixel.net/Dog-Pets-Golden-Golden-Retriever-Cute-Moe-1059490

Most people in the world love dogs. I love dogs as well. I do not have a dog in my house. My parents think that taking care of pets is too much for us. It is also because I have allergies and eczema. If I touch a dog's fur, then I will feel itchy. If I can have a dog, then I will choose a golden retriever as my pet. The reason why I prefer golden retrievers is because they look happy like me.

Usually, I am positive. These dogs, when they open their mouth, I can see their positivity. That is what makes these dogs look adorable to me. Golden retrievers are also huge! This means that they will easily protect me. I would like to show people that I have such a strong and positive dog. Having a strong and positive dog can help me stay strong and positive. I also like their fur! They have so much fur on them! I do not mind touching them if I can touch them! Their fur must be so soft and warm that it will make me feel comfortable and warm.

The name that I will give to a golden retriever would be Toodie. It sounds like 2D. I just thought of that name. It may not be a real name, but I just came up with it like authors do when they create their characters in a story. It can also be from the movie title called Tootsie. Instead of using the same movie title, I decided to alter the name into Toodie. I can imagine myself calling my dog's name if it is about to chase a cat or bully a little dog. This is me calling out to it, "Toodie. Toodie, do not do that. That is not nice. Come back, Toodie!"