​13 Reasons Why I'm A Concert Junkie, Loud And Proud​
Concerts Festivals

13 Reasons Why I'm A Concert Junkie, Loud And Proud

Live music is the best music, don't @ me.

37
Sade Yinger

I love going to concerts, there's something so special about the adrenaline you feel before, during and after a concert. Starting with the Jonas Brothers in 2009, I've always loved going to see some of my favorite artists live. There's just something about the energy of being in a jam-packed arena, surrounded by fans, listening to your favorite artist.

Here are 13 reasons why I'm a concert junkie.

1. The anticipation leading up to the concert

Weeks ahead of time you are listening to that artist on replay, preparing yourself for the night of your life.

2. Attending the concert with someone who shares the same joy as you

When you both look at each other in the midst of the craziness and smile, knowing you both are living your best life.

3. The road trip to the concert venue

No matter the distance you drive, it's always so worth it because the drive is filled with so much excitement and eagerness.

4. The lights

For me, the lights can totally set the mood for the entire show. The colorful, flashing lights can build so much suspense and positive energy to each and every moment.

5. Being in the same vicinity as your favorite artist

To actually think that you were sharing the same room with someone you admire so much is amazing to think about.

6. Getting to meet other fans

Hearing stories of how an artist's music has brought you together and created friendships is something special.

7.  The way you get lost in the music

Having every lyric memorized and singing alongside hundreds of people PLUS your favorite artist? It's an unforgettable memory.

8. The energy is unable to be matched

Everyone is just as hype as you are; yelling in excitement, smiling from ear to ear, and dancing to each song.

9. The feeling when your favorite song comes on

The moment in the concert when the beginning beats of your favorite song starts and your face lights up.

10. Losing your voice because you cheered so excessively 

Who cares if your voice gets lost in the crowd? I'm always cheering loud and proud (and maybe a little obnoxiously.)

11. The goosebumps

If you don't get goosebumps when your favorite artist is belting out the lyrics to their most powerful song then there's something wrong. (Sorry, I don't make the rules.)

12. The way your ears ring after the show ends

Listening to music at the highest volume possible, surrounded by hundreds of screaming fans can be a little bit overwhelming for your poor eardrums but it's totally worth it.

13. The lasting impression you have afterwards

The memories, the videos you captured while singing along to your favorite songs, and the selfies you took while cheesing too hard. The songs performed at the concert are forever changed for you; every time you listen to that artist you remember how you felt while hearing the song live and LOVING it.