Why Halloween Is My Favorite Holiday

Why Halloween Is My Favorite Holiday

"Double, Double Toil And Trouble; Fire Burn, And Cauldron Bubble"

45
Why Halloween Is My Favorite Holiday
Wall Devil

For those of who you know me well, you know that Halloween is absolutely my favorite holiday. There are many reasons why it is the best holiday in the books, but here are just a few.

You can be whatever you want.

You want to make your dream come true of being a mermaid? Do it. Wanna be a superhero? Yep, you can be one. You can be anything you want to be and it is totally acceptable!

The decorations are the best.

Halloween decorations are hands down the best! There are pumpkins, mums, fake spider webs, strobe lights, smog machines, dry ice, fake blood, fake limbs, and so many more things that you can dress up your house with to make it look awesome!

Halloween movies are the best kind of movies.

Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice, Halloween, Twitches, The Addams Family, The Haunted Mansion, Corpse Bride, Ghostbusters, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Casper.. I mean honestly, I could go on for days!

The idea of Halloween is so exciting.

Not only do you get to dress up as whatever you want, but you get to walk around your neighborhood and get candy too! Honestly, what an awesome day!

The characters associated with Halloween are the best.

Frankenstein, witches, zombies, mummies, skeletons, ghosts, goblins, werewolves, and vampires! We all know these are typical characters that we associate with Halloween, but the cool thing about it is no matter who dresses up as them, they can always be interpreted differently! Just because two people are both being witches does not mean they will both be the same witch, and that is what I love about it.

Halloween activities are the most fun activities.

Halloween time brings fun activities. There are pumpkin patches, haunted houses, fun halloween parties, and so many other things that come along with Halloween during the month of October.

Halloween music is always a must.

I mean come on, Thriller, I Put A Spell On You, Ghostbusters, Monster Mash? How can you not absolutely love all of these songs. Not to mention, I am listening to a Halloween playlist as I write this blog right now.

The eerie feeling that lurks around Halloween is intriguing to me.

I love the scary and eerie feelings that come with Halloween. The cold air and new spooky dangers create a sense of adventure and excitement for me that I absolutely love!

The fall-time atmosphere just makes everything better.

Not only is fall the best season of the year, but having Halloween, which just so happens to be my favorite holiday, in my favorite season makes it even better. The atmosphere around Halloween is pure joy. With all the decorations, costumes, music, pretty colors, and yummy scents that come along with Halloween, how could you not be in love with this holiday?