Why "Glee" Was Actually The Best

Why "Glee" Was Actually The Best

Embrace your inner "Gleek" and love Glee for all the reasons it was so lovable.

218
Why "Glee" Was Actually The Best
glee.wikia.com

The popular television show, "Glee" ran for 6 seasons on Fox. For me, I went through middle school and high school watching this popular show centered around a embattled high school show choir. In many ways it was inspiring and had a lot of good values. Here's some reasons why "Glee" is actually the best.

1. It sheds light on the troubles of almost every single minority and social status and that's great.

Whether it is disability, sexuality, or just about anything, you see into the struggles that everyday people from ever walk of life face on a daily basis during high school, which can open a lot of people's minds. In today's society there are a lot of people who may not see the struggle that others have to go through daily, Glee has opened my eyes, and probably a lot of others' across the country.

2. There is literally every kind of genre of music at some point.

Do you like "Top 40's" music? Got it. Country? Check. Journey? Definitely. Christian? Yep, even that sometimes. Beatles? Checkkkk. Literally anything and everything and it's great.

3. The bond between the cast is PERF.

Whether you are rooting for Santana and Britney to FINALLY just get together already, or enjoying the chemistry between Sam and Mercedes, you can just tell the cast is so bonded. All the characters are so into their own roles, but they also come together, like when Finn (Cory Monteith) passed away.

4. "The Quarterback" episode, when one of the characters, Finn (Cory Monteith), passed away is so emotional.

And what makes it even more heartfelt and sad is the fact that their actual friend and cast member passed away. It really hits all the feels.

5. GLEASE!

Okay, who doesn't love the famous musical, "Grease"??? Well McKinley High perfectly pulls off "Glease," the Glee version of "Grease." "Summer Nights" is ON POINT and "Greased Lighting" is perfectly executed.

6. Sue and Will's frenemy relationship will always keep you on your toes.

Is Sue on the Glee Club's side? Is she trying to shut it down? It seems like it changes every single episode, but that makes it all the better!

7. Kurt and Blaine will always be #RelationshipGoals.

Are they not the cutest couple?? And their version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" always gets you in the feels. You'll be pulling for them to make it through during each and every season because they are just too perfect to not be together.

8. Brit is the biggest air head and it is the funniest thing EVER.

She is always all sorts of confused but that's what is so lovable about he character.

9. If there is one thing you'll take away from Glee, you will take away this, "if you work for your dreams, you'll achieve them."

Rachel is a perfect example, she worked her way and battled for the solos in her high school glee club, and eventually she made it to Broadway in "Funny Girl." You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.