5 Reasons Why Friends Is the Greatest Show

I will always be there for you

13
Giphy Images

"I'll be there for you"

If you have ever watched Friend’s then you probably always wanted to be a part of the best friend group ever to live. Here are reasons on why it is the best TV to come out the 90s era.

1. The Theme Song

It has the catchiest and possibly best theme song and you sang along every time. When Netflix asks if you want to skip the intro you think, "why would I want to skip something so amazing." Or the fact that you never knew that DOA stood for, “Dead on Arrival,” had to look that one up.

2. You see yourself in at least one character

The more you watch the show you start to see similarities between you and the characters. Whether you have OCD like Monica, a comedian like Chandler (if you call it that), a hotty like Rachel, or just constantly clueless like Joey.

3. The One-liners

Friends have brought us some of the best one-liners. We’ve learned how to PIVOT when moving furniture and the teachings of you guessed it, UNAGI. We’ve also learned that the excuse of, “we were on a break” is not an acceptable one.

4. It's relatable

Friend’s was a 90s show, but it is still relatable to today’s society. Showing us that life in your 20s is not easy, but have a blast and never regret anything. You might do a lot of stupid things, but your friends will always have your back.

5. The Cameos

The episode with Brad Pitt, and thinking that they were together when filming that scene. Throughout the seasons, we've witnessed several amazing cameos such as Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Reese Witherspoon, and Paul Rudd.

Till this day, I will say Friend’s is one of the greatest shows to come out of the 90s. Not only is it a feel-good show but it makes you laugh like you’ve never laughed before. Friend’s will always be there for you.