Why Friend Breakups Are The Worst

Why Friend Breakups Are The Worst

The break up song you don't hear

25
Why Friend Breakups Are The Worst
http://www.wogministries.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bigstock_Two_Women_Having_A_Fight_773342.jpg

Friend breakups will affect every person at some point in their life. And yet, when you think of the word breakup you think of eating a tube of ice cream at 4 AM crying over what you thought would be the love of your life.

But friend break ups are even worse than that. Because you can't just watch a bunch of movies that you can relate to. There's no break up songs you can cry to in the shower. You can't vent to your friend about how much the guy sucks, because your friend isn't talking to you. And your other friends will think it's weird you're so hung up on someone who was just a friend. Like being a friend isn't one of the most important things you do in life.

Getting over a friend break up is a slow and painful process. You have to take it one day at a time. You remind yourself some people are too closed off to have close friends. You patch up your wounds, your heartbreak, and move on.