Why Frank Needs To Be Kicked Off "Big Brother"

Sexual Harassment Isn't Okay

16
cdn2.thr.com

The returning of "Big Brother" is without a doubt one of my favorite parts about summer. From the crazy alliances to the showmances, I live for Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. As much as I love the show, one situation occurred that absolutely appalled me. Returning players Da'Vonne Rogers and Frank Eudy shocked viewers, after Frank's inappropriate behavior was featured on July 10th's episode.

The episode began with the female players in the house complaining about Frank's behavior and talking about how it made them uncomfortable. He was shown lifting them up, poking them, and making comments about their body. Things came to blows after Frank called Da'Vonne a slut and continued to pinch her butt. Da'Vonne then broke down in the diary room, feeling conflicted on what to do. She felt that talking to him about his inappropriate actions would ruin her gameplay, and she may be sent home.

It is absolutely disgusting that CBS is allowing this behavior to go on in the house. The fact that Da'Vonne feels unsafe in a house that is under 24/7 constant surveillance, is honestly ridiculous. What Frank is doing is sexual harassment, and his consequence should be immediate eviction from the Big Brother house. The other houseguests are afraid to say anything, because he is holding the power this week. Safety should always be the main concern, and it's pretty obvious that CBS is keeping him in the game to stir up drama. The same thing happened in 2014 when Frankie Grande made rape jokes about female contestant, Victoria Rafaeli. "Big Brother" has a history of allowing the male contestants to be disrespectful to the females, and this behavior can not be tolerated.

My hope for this week, is that Frank is presently evicted from the Big Brother house, with no chance of re entering this game. This will send a strong message out to America that sexual harassment is to never be tolerated, even if the male was just "joking around".