Why Five Guys Is A Must Go To

Why Five Guys Is A Must Go To

The In-N-Out of the east coast

89
Why Five Guys Is A Must Go To

I recently have tried Five Guys for the first time. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it so of course I had to see so for myself. I truly thought I would never find a good burger like the one I had at In-N-Out back in 2015 on my trip to California, but I was wrong.

Five Guys is now my In-N-Out on the east coast. Though it is pricey, everyone should add it to their bucket list and here's why:

1. The Burgers

The burgers are so thick so it is definitely worth the money. Not too mention, all of the toppings for the burgers are free. It's the best of both worlds.

2. The Rest of the menu

Burgers, dogs, fries, drinks, sandwiches. This menu is a beautiful sight.

3. The employees

Their employees are some of the nicest fast food workers I've ever encountered. How friendly they were definitely helped boost their ranking over In-N-Out.

4. The milkshakes

You thought the menu above was all? Nope. They also serve milkshakes and let me tell you. You have not lived unless you have had a Five Guys shake.

5. So easy, so quick

I decided to order online when I went so that by the time I got there my food would be ready. At first, I thought it would be one of those " order than come 15 mins later to get it" things but it wasn't. I ordered around 12, they asked me when I would be picking up which was 3:15, and when I got there it was all ready to go. My food was hot and I was happy. Also, they don't put your fries in the bag until you get there which I thought was great.

6. President Obama

President Obama had lunch there. Do you believe me now that this place is a must go?

Overall, I can't boast enough about this place. Ever since I had it, I've been craving it. Everyone should definitely give this place a try at least once.