Finals Week, As Told By Friends

Finals Week, As Told By Friends

It's the week of finals and all throughout the dorm, stressing and procrastinating are ever the norm.

10
Finals Week, As Told By Friends
Taste Movies

Finals week is just around the corner! I'm so glad to be finishing up this semester. Finals week will bring late nights of studying and stressful days of test taking. As you enter these last few days of torture before the winter break, I thought it would be nice to laugh a little before we go into stress mode.

1. When you skim through the test before you take it and you think,

2. When you find a grammar mistake on the exam, and it bothers you to no end. (Okay, maybe that just happens to me).

3. When someone in your class asks you to study at the library with them

4. When the professor says the final exam will be cumulative

5. When you're on the "quiet floor" of the library and people are talking super loud

6. When all your friends aren't the least bit stressed about taking finals

7. When you get a self-hatred moment while studying

8. When people ask you how college and finals are going (Tip: don't ask)

9. When you've been studying for so long, the words don't make sense anymore

10. You may have mediocre final exam scores, but at least you're still a cool person

11. When you look at your calendar and realize how many exams you really have to take in the next week

12. Nothing will go your way because it's already been a horrible week

13. When you feel like you only got about three questions correct on the exam

14. When the group chat is lit but you're trying to study

15. But you are doing literally everything to avoid studying (such as writing this article)

16. When all your friends are done with their finals, but you still have to take two more

17. "How are you holding up? Are you studying? Do you need anything?"

18. When you come out of the exam room and have no idea what just happened

19. When one of the short answer questions on the exam is a take home question

20. When someone in your class says, "I didn't even study and that was so damn easy." THANKS

21. When you have to walk to class and it's freezing outside

22. You think you're mentally okay, but on the inside, you're really feeling like this

23. When you have to give your friends a pep talk before they take their exams

24. Sitting through the final lecture of the class and trying to absorb as much information as possible

25. When you try to learn a whole semester's worth of material in one night

Now it's time to breathe. It's over. You survived. Well, just until next semester, then the process repeats itself. But let's not think about that right now. Now it's time to catch up on all the sleep you've missed the past few days.