Fall Is The Best

Fall Is The Best Season

Pumpkin spice and everything nice. Here's why I literally cannot wait another day for fall to finally arrive.

3
Fall Is The Best Season

Pumpkins, oversized sweaters, and everything nice in the world is right around the corner. I can tell you all right now that fall is hands down the best season and here's some reasons why I am looking forward to it and why it's the best thing ever!

Big Sweaters and Leggings

Say good-bye to the long hours showering spending shaving your legs. Tuck those bad boys away and enjoy you under your comfy leggings. Don't forget about the sweatshirt that is three sizes too big. Perfect, the best fall outfit.

Pumpkin Everythuing

Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin candels, and everything that is good about the world. Make your way to your local Targert and start your fall haul.

Fun Activities

Thank goodness you're not swamped and dripping sweat and you can actually enjoy the best season outdoors. Don't even worry about the bugs. Sit around the fire and hang out.

The Best Holiday

Helllllooooooo!!! Who doesn't love Halloween? And Thanksgiving? It the most wonderful time of the year

The second best movies!

Let's be honest Christmas videos can't be matched but honestly Halloween movies are a close second and are super awesome to cuddle up and watch.

One Step Closer to Christmas.

Does this even need an explanation?

Get back into the swing of things.

School time gets you into a routine that can't be beat.

Fall Back

How can we forget! Don't ever forget to set back your clocks for that extra hour of sleep that every college student defiantly needs!