Why Everyone Should Get A Tattoo

Why Everyone Should Get A Tattoo

They're cool! Point blank period.

33
Why Everyone Should Get A Tattoo
Mandi Jourdan's boyfriend.

They're cool! Point blank period. We humans love us some art. We love creating it, debating it and having it. Art is essential to the fabric of humanity and I am not exaggerating. So, why not have a piece of art being attached to yourself? There is something that just feels so right about that. It should be encouraged and met with admiration by people on your social media platform. It's a quick and easy way to get likes and get people who are into you hard as a motherfuckin' rock.

When I think of tattoos, the first word that pops to mind is sexy. There is such a sexiness to having a tattoo that I can't put into words. Which is odd, because I am typing words for an article that you are reading right now. The world's biggest lie, besides Trump's dick size (Sorry Melania), is that people aren't attracted to tattoos. Everybody is and if you don't believe you are, stop lying to yourself. You know you want to snort some coke off a tramp stamp just once before Nuclear War happens and you become a cockroach.

Taking humans most basic instinct out of the equation, tattoos help showcase a humans creativity. Tattoo artists are the best artists working today. What these people are able to do is absolutely incredible. They deserve a higher pay if you ask me, cause some of these tattoos I'm seeing look like a million fuckin' dollars.

Tattoos also open the door for true sentimentality. Your body is your temple. It is who you are on a physical level. What better way to bring out what you have going on inside, by putting it on your outside. If you love comic books, get that Black Panther tattoo on your arm. Your passions are apart of who you are and should be showcased. If you are deeply religious, you can showcase your spiritual side with a tattoo of Jesus. If you love comic books and you are spiritual, get a tattoo of Jesus riding Black Panther on your chest. The possibilities are endless.

If your own qualms with getting tattoos is the pain and the fear of not getting a job. One, it's not all that painful. Just know your limitations and be smart about where you place the tattoo. You'll live...probably. As for the workplace issue, times are changing. What used to not not be acceptable is becoming the norm. Workplace people will have to get with the times or they will have no employees. That is an inevitability.

Basically, get off the pot and get a tattoo. Then maybe get back on the pot if that is your thing.