Why Edna Mode Is The Disney Heroine We Never Knew We Needed

Move over Moana.
227

Cinderella. Rapunzel. Elsa. Snow White. These are all women that you think of when thinking about Disney. These are all women that children want to dress up as on Halloween. However, we so often overlook the real heroine of the Disney Franchise: Edna Mode. Edna is inspirational. Edna is real. Edna is everything.

1.

How many motivational posts have you seen on instagram with this exact quote? Edna did it first. She was the Ghandi we never knew we needed.

2.

"C's get degrees" - Edna Mode.

3.

Honestly, sometimes we all need a small woman who can rock a bob like nobody's business to beat us upside the head and tell us to get it together. I know I do.

4.

This quote applies to literally everything. Roommate troubles? Go. Confront. Win. Nervous about a test? Go. Confront. Win. Your superhero husband was kidnapped by a bitter oversized baby who holds a grudge way too long and now you and your family have to save him? Go. Confront. Win.

5.

The classic. No one wants to get sucked into a jet engine. No capes.