boys suck

7 Songs That Remind Everyone How Much Boys Suck

Sleep around if you want, be friends with guys if you want, but no matter what - don't let a boy guilt you into anything.

4396

Real talk for a minute, boys kinda suck. Yeah, they have their good moments, and sometimes they can be pretty fun. With that said, you don't have to have a guy in your life to be happy. Here are 7 songs that remind me why boys suck and that you don't need no man.

1. "Don't Panic" - XYLO

It's pretty wild to me how people think it's okay for boys to sleep around a little but once a girl does it, now that's a scandal everyone needs to hear. The fact of the matter is, that simply is not true. So why is it when I don't call, or leave a boy on read after a single hookup, they feel the need to harass me like if I don't sleep with them again I'm missing out. News flash for ya, I don't love you, I don't miss you and I really just wanted to get off.

2. "Money" - Cardi B

Whoever said money can't buy happiness was full of bullshit, in my opinion. Girls hear me out, we can make our own money without a man - girl bosses unite.

3. "Fuckboi" - Hey Violet

Can we just talk about fuck boys for a moment? This particular breed of boy is just, no thank you, no good. I'd rather be kissing a dead fish than one of them, it would safer frankly. Leave these suckers alone, you don't need to deal with their juvenile bullshit.

4. "Motherlove" - Bea Miller

You heard it here first folks - you do not need a man to feel good in any way, especially when it comes to sex. That's right yall, I'm talking about masturbation. It's a form of self-care that not many people think of, in fact, it has been taboo to talk about openly for ages. You don't need a man for a little fun, buy yourself a toy instead it will save you from receiving some needy 2 a.m. texts.

5. "God Is A Woman" - Ariana Grande

Women are mighty and powerful all on their own. Do I really need to say anything more?

6. "Dead" - Madison Beer

The age old saying of "I'd die without you" is a lie, or else a solid chunk of the male population would have dropped like flies by now. Oh well, they lose us and we lose an overdramatic boy. So, like, we win.

7. "Girlfriend" - Bea Miller

Just because I think you're cool doesn't mean I want to be with you, maybe I just want to play with your hair and keep it casual. Let me be friends with other guys without freaking out, we aren't together. Get over yourself. Simple as that.

Girls listen up, you can be powerful, strong and happy without needing a man in your life. Sleep around if you want, be friends with guys if you want, but no matter what do what you want to do and don't let a boy guilt you into anything. You are a badass, and no one can change that - even a sucky boy.