Why I Do Believe In Soulmate(s)?

Why I Do Believe In Soulmate(s)?

We are all part of a galaxy and are made up of stardust and hope.

400
Why I Do Believe In Soulmate(s)?
ThingLink

Anyone who knows me, the real me, knows that I am a hopeless romantic. A very sentimental girl and one who is very passionate about the topic of love and of being loved, so as you might have guessed it, I do believe in soulmates. I do believe that there is someone out there in the world destined for another individual, for me. One individual that is the other half of the star that we both were made of.

I know, I know, it sounds corny and maybe a little crazy. Hey, it could even become the next big Disney movie. I have this theory about soulmates and I do believe in destiny. I do believe that our future and fate are somewhat already determined. Not a rigid straight line that goes from point A and then to point B but a general plan of how the future will look. I know, crazy. Here's the thing though, I also believe that there are multiple soulmates- the theory I was talking about.

The way I describe it (after having a dream about it) is this- we are all stars, right? We, being stars or half of a star, I should say, belong to a galaxy, one, in this unfathomable enormous universe and we are placed by fate or whatnot among other stars. Then there is another galaxy and then another and so on and each is made up of many many stars who just so happen to be two people. The individual who I believe to be one's soulmate is the other half of the star that you belong to.

But here's the tricky part so bear with me, remember all the other stars I mentioned that were among you and your other half? The ones in the same galaxy that you belong to by fate or destiny in this huge huge huge universe? Yeah, those are your other soulmates. See, I told you I believed that we had many! And so each person, although belonging to one star and are a half of another person who is or could be considered their (one) true soulmate; can have many other soulmates. Maybe they are not your other halves, but they are a part of the galaxy that you are made up of and share some of the same stardust that made you. So, in conclusion to my theory, you do have a soulmate that is the other part of you, but you have many others who are soulmates as well.

I thought my soulmate was an ex of mine- heck, he might still be it. You know, the other half of me. The one that I couldn't live without and would feel gravitational pulls pull us together and have us running back to each other. Well, we broke up so it got me thinking that he might not have been my other half of the star that I am but simply another star and just so happens to be from my same galaxy. I've heard that sometimes you don't end up with your soulmate and although I don't necessarily believe that I would be okay with it, I like to think that somewhere out there my other half is living life happily.

Also, another part of my theory is that those other stars from your galaxy, those other soulmates of yours could be your friends. I firmly believe this. I believe that my bestest friend is my soulmate. She is made up of the same things that I am. I also believe that some of my other friends are other stars that are from my galaxy. Take a best friend of mine, for example, she and her boyfriend are soulmates (the same star soulmates, yeah she's lucky) but she and I are soulmates as well; just a little different.

My point with this whole talk about stars and galaxies and the universe and destiny and fate and about my theory that I dreamt is because deep down I am a hopeless romantic. Deep down I want to believe, I do believe that there is such a thing as someone who is meant to be your other half. Who is meant to fill you up like no one else? Who you could be 100 percent yourself with. Who you don't depend on or become addicted to but who is just your person. Who just complements you and all that you do. Who lifts you up and makes you believe in true love and genuine happiness.

I also truly believe that there are other individuals in your life that do this and more but are not necessarily your romantic partner who you will grow old and maybe have kids with. They are your fellow stars, the other people in your life who lift and carry you and make you who you are because they give a little bit of themselves to you. A little bit of their stardust which you all are made up of. My point is that yes, I do believe that we are destined to find and fall for one person who we will love and learn with, but there are others along the way who will do the same, although a little differently.

I do believe that we all have a soulmate, but I also believe that we all have many other soulmates as well.