Why Coffee Is Life

Why Coffee Is Life

The addiction is real

14
Why Coffee Is Life

No matter the stage of life someone is in, once coffee becomes a part of it there is no turning back. From the beginning of the first sip on through life, there is a sensation that occurs. Once a coffee lover....always a coffee lover. There is just something so settling and soothing about a cup of joe. It can make life better in so many ways. From young life, the struggling college student, the 8-5 worker, or even the night owl coffee is always there to save a life.

A cup of coffee in the morning is the perfect way to start the day. The aroma of the coffee is something so sensational that all coffee lovers understand. It's like a feeling of home and relief. The warmth of a good cup of coffee awakens your senses and helps you start the day.

Then there is the mid cup of coffee. This is perfect for that 3 o'clock drag feeling. When you feel like you're not going to make the rest of your day coffee is there to pick you up. It gives you the motivation to push on through the day and as you get older, the more vital this becomes because energy is in a short supply.

The late night cup is especially enticing to the college students who pull those all nighters studying. Coffee helps you focus, keeps you alert, and allows you to write that 5-page paper you haven't started that is due the next morning.

Coffee is a real life addiction and there are so many ways to drink it. From black to almost white, everyone drinks it differently. None the less coffee is a vital part of life and I couldn't imagine my life without it. The negative effects of coffee withdraw is a serious problem from the headaches to the mood swings, you all know what I mean. Coffee may not fix your problems in life but it seems to make them better by giving you the motivation to solve them.

So if anyone tells you that you have a problem and need to stop, tell them they just don't understand and haven't had the right cup in their life.