Why Christians Should Vote Trump

Why Christians Should Vote Trump

We are obligated to vote.
21

Being an avid Donald Trump supporter, it truly disappoints me to see Christians refusing to vote. This upcoming election is an extremely important one, especially for Christians. All too many times we've dealt with presidents and government officials that diss our religion and refuse to stand up for us.

This election is going to be different.

Voting is one of the biggest ways we can make a difference and glorify God in our country. As Christians, there are general beliefs we share that are reflected in our government and laws. These beliefs include keeping God in our nation, and standing up for life. Besides these main Christian beliefs, there are many other beliefs Christians all agree with, like prayer in school. So, as Christians, shouldn't we vote for the candidate that stands for the same, Christian beliefs as us?

Yes. Though many people may disagree, Donald Trump stands up for Christian issues and beliefs.

When comparing and contrasting Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump is the one who is the most willing to stand up for the people and for the issues that matter to the people. Yes, the issues that matter to the people might be illegal immigration, but there are other Christian issues that matter to the people, like the pro-life agenda and freedom of religion.

When we die and are face-to-face with God on judgment day, we need to know we did everything we could to stand up for Him. This includes voting. Though we may not agree with Donald Trump personally, he is still Christian, and between him and Hillary Clinton, he is the one who is willing to appoint judges that are willing to defend our faith. Trump said in the last president debate that he was going to appoint pro-life justices to the Supreme Court. Hillary Clinton said she supports partial-birth abortions and she is extremely pro-choice, opposite of pro-life. With these beliefs, we know she is going to veto a pro-life bill. However, Trump IS pro-life and has said it. Others think he may be “lying", but there is still less of a chance he'd veto a pro-life bill over Hillary Clinton, who we know would veto it for sure. So shouldn't we vote for the one who is more willing to stand up for pro-life? Someone who is willing to stand up for what is important to Christians? If there is even the slightest chance that our president, our country's leader might help the pro-life cause, we should take advantage of that chance. When we go to heaven on judgment day, God will judge us on our actions and He wants to know that we did everything we could to glorify Him here on Earth.

In addition to the Christian's pro-life agenda, it is important to consider the issue of terrorism. Radical Islam extremists are murdering Christians in cold blood. So shouldn't we vote for a present who is willing to stand up for the Christians and end the violence against them? When you think of the terrorist situation America is facing right now, we are in a time of what seems like religious war between Islam extremists and Christians, Donald Trump is the one candidate determined to stop them. When we are judged, God wants to know we did everything we could. What if we can prevent a mass genocide of Christians simply by voting for Trump? We should do it! So next time you think you are taking the higher road by NOT voting, remember that as Christians, we need to make sure we do everything we can to stand-up for our faith and stand up for God even if it means being judged and persecuted by others that might disagree with us.