Who doesn't love Chick-fil-A? It's usually one of the most popular restaurants on a college campus, and we've all seen the super long line for the drive-thru at lunchtime.

1. Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets are the superior chicken nuggets.

I feel like it's hard to argue against Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets. They taste good and actually look like chicken. McDonald's McNuggets simply don't compare.

2. Chick-fil-A has the best sauce selection.

Whether you're a traditional honey mustard/BBQ sauce person or a specialty sauce type of person, Chick-fil-A has the sauce for you. Nothing compares to some good Chick-fil-A sauce every once in a while.

3. They have great breakfast options too.

We all know Chick-fil-A is known for their classic chicken sandwich, but they also have great breakfast. They have healthy options as well as their delicious chicken minis. No fast-food breakfast can compare to chicken minis.

4. Waffle fries. Need I say more.

I've never had waffle fries as good as Chick-fil-A's waffle fries. They're convenient for scooping sauce and they taste delicious by themselves. No fast food fry compares to Chick-fil-A fries and you cannot convince me otherwise, because I've tried all the fries already.