3 Reasons Brogan Tate Is The Best Account On YouTube

If you are going to binge watch YouTube, use it on Tate. XOXO

992
Pexels.com

I watch more YouTube more than I probably should.

Most You Tubers make one good video and then the rest of their content just does not interest me, anyone, therefore I stop watching. There are some creators I am subscribed to but I check back and watch their videos once a month, there are only few I check back and watch every day and every week.

Out of the few You tubers that I absolutely fall in love with their content, my favorite one is Brogan Tate.

Brogan lives in Bournemouth, UK, she has won Cosmopolitan Influencer's Choice Winner award and many others. She is a lifestyle blogger and full-time Youtuber.

Brogan Tate published her first YouTube video on May 20, 2011.

She started her channel with daily vlogs, night/skin care routine, Hauls, etc.

Then she started doing weekly vlogs February 2, 2015

Brogan has inspired me in many ways

1. She is such a strong woman.

In the first of her YouTube career, she lived with her father and his partner. Her parents sadly separated.

She worked as an Administer for a small company, but she was not living the life she has always wanted. Thankfully, she has never let go of her goals, she has always been and still is a dreamer!

She works harder than anyone I have ever seen on YouTube. She knows her self-worth even if no one else gives it to her.

Brogan, if you ever see this I AM SO SO PROUD OF YOU GORGEOUS!

She continues to live life to the fullest. She has been to Disneyland, Disney World, skiing and has been on so many adventures.

Her smile is someone of a genuinely happy person who does not let the circumstance of life get her down. Now she is living her dream job. She has a stable income to support herself and treat herself. She purchases her own flat, and now moving with her boyfriend that she be faithful to her for almost a year.

2. She is real

Many YouTubers only post videos of a happy face and act like life is perfect, which is nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't post anything but your problems and nothing about the good things in life.

I believe you should have a balance. Brogan has that.

She lives life and gives us the encouragement and happiness but she is also real with us. She is not afraid to say that she is upset or overwhelmed or admits she needs a break from YouTube to get back connected with herself and friends and family and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ABOUT HER! I love when people are real with their viewers!

3. She is so engaged with her viewers, followers, subscribers, etc.

Every comment I have left on her youtube videos and her Instagram, she has liked or replied to. She posts stories on her Instagram and puts polls so that we can be a part of her life. She keeps us up to date with so much of her life.

Here are her Instagram and YouTube accounts.

I encourage you to go and watch her because she inspires me to achieve my dreams, to be content with where and who I am in life. She is gorgeous, she has a heart of gold and you can clearly see it through her content.

Tate if you see this, just know that you are amazing and do not ever give up! I am so happy to see how far you have come and how happy and content you are in life! In the words of Walt Disney, " If you can dream it, You can do it!"

This is her latest weekly blog!

And this is her latest video on her channel! It is a haul of home appliance, decor, etc. because she and Bengi are moving in!

I hope all of you start to watch her and give her love. She has definitely made an impact on me and I hope she gives you the laughs and love as she did me.