Have We Met? I Swear I've Seen You Somewhere.

94

Winter Is Coming! And we couldn't be more excited about this season's final episode of Game of Thrones. As the finale of season 6 quickly approaches, we all begin to reminisce. Some of us will be mourning the death of a beloved character (R.I.P. Hodor), and some of us will be marking our calendars and counting down the days until the start of season 7 (how many more days!?). What ever will we do with our Sunday nights now? Reruns, it is! And during these reruns, one thought comes to all of our minds... Don't I know you from somewhere? You know these characters so well. You know their friends, you know their families. But do you know where else you've seen them?

You know Peter Dinklage as everyone's favorite dwarf, Tyrion Lannister. Many people recognized him as Miles Finch in the Will Ferrell Christmas movie, Elf, but what many don't know is that he also played Trumpkin the dwarf in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Lena Headey is best known for her role as (former) Queen Cersei Lannister. You may have spotted her as Angelika in The Brothers Grimm, or as Queen Gorgo in 300.

Sophie Turner is best known as Sansa Stark, Lady of Winterfell. However, you may have seen her in Barely Lethal as Heather / Agent 84. She can be found more recently as Jean Grey in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Iain Glen is best known for his role as Ser Jorah Mormont, Daenerys Targaryen's loyal advisor. You may recognize him from his many other roles including Uncle Ralph in Kick Ass 2, Sir Richard Carlisle in Downton Abbey, Manfred Powell in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, or Dr. Isaacs in Resident Evil.

Gwendoline Christie's distinct image is well known for her role as Brienne of Tarth. However, many might find her easily recognizable, as she appeared in Star Wars: The Force Awakens as Captain Phasma, and in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay as Commander Lyme.

Natalie Dormer, better known as Margaery Tyrell, may seem familiar. This may be because she portrayed Cressida alongside Gwendoline Christie in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. She also brought Private Lorraine to life in Captain America: The First Avenger.

We know Sean Bean as Hand of the King, Eddard "Ned" Stark. Most recently, he can be recognized as Mitch Henderson in The Martian, or Zeus in Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. If you think back a little further, you might remember him as National Treasure's Ian Howe, or Boromir in Lord of the Rings.

Some of our other favorites characters can be seen in the most unexpected places, like David Bradley (Walder Frey) and Natalia Tena (Osha) in the Harry Potter Series as Argus Filch and Nymphadora Tonks, respectively. Rory McCann (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane) stars as Belo in Clash of the Titans. Aidan Gillen (Lord Petyr Baelish) can be seen as C.I.A. Agent Bill Wilson in The Dark Knight Rises, and our very own Mother of Dragons (Emilia Clarke) appears as Sarah Connor in Terminator: Genisys. Be sure to keep an eye out for the rest of our beloved lords and ladies all over Hollywood!