Who Did I See Live: Is Avril Lavigne Still Alive or Not?

Okay, so maybe the theory is made up, but let's look at the facts.

720

There is a conspiracy theory gaining rapid popularity that singer Avril Lavigne is dead and has been since 2003. Speculation is that her fame and the results of her grandfather's death led her to a depression and thus a double did all of her publicity gatherings. Soon after, it is supposed that Avril hung herself and was permanently replaced by this double (Melissa Vandella). While I'm not sure what I believe, the evidence is very convincing and leads me to one question: Who the heck did I see in concert all those years ago?

Okay, so maybe the theory is made up, but let's look at the facts. The two women look different. Avril is not the type to get plastic surgery, but rather she is the type to shame those who would. Yet somehow, Avril's nose has changed, her eyes have changed, her height has decreased, and her face isn't quite as long as it used to be. Also, there are some differences in body markings such as freckles (I did the research).

Aside from physical appearance, Avril's singing voice has gone from flawless to extremely pitchy. I noticed this years ago has the song "Complicated" was sung with such a beautiful voice whereas "My Happy Ending" (as much as I love it) was sung with a rather pitchy tone that doesn't match the beautiful singing voice of Avril Lavigne. If you research the album following the allegations (In My Skin), you'll find many accusations of subliminal messages within the songs and the album's name itself.

Speaking of her songs, Avril went from singing alternative hits about the dark abyss that is life to singing pop songs about stealing other girls' boyfriends. I'm sorry but no one with the angst of Avril Lavigne takes steps back into singing cheery songs about home-wrecking. That just isn't the rock style. I used to fall into that category and I can tell you that the kind of person Avril was would've rather died than be forced to perform "Girlfriend" in front of crowds. The true Avril is all about the dark and gloomy.

So, I'm not going to sit here and tell you for sure that Avril is dead, but there is enough evidence to make ya think. What do you think? Is Avril dead, or is this just a dumb theory? Tell me in the article's comment section.