The final season of "Game of Thrones" is almost here and the Iron Throne will finally be filled. But will fans get the ending they have been waiting for? Do not read this article if you do not want any spoilers! I'm also die-hard "Game of Thrones" fan so I know how it is.

1. Jon Snow

Jon Snow

The show's golden boy is definitely a fan favorite. He has all the qualities of a hero: he's brave, morally sound and very handsome. He's the type of man you would take home to meet your parents, so why shouldn't he take the throne too? In addition to these traits, we learned of his true heritage last season. He is the perfect candidate for King but as we all know Jon Snow would be way too predictable for "Game of Thrones".

2. Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons, with a name like that she is destined for the throne. Throughout seven seasons we watched her character and her power develop. Now that she's finally in Westeros, Daenerys has shown her ruthlessness as a leader (not to mention her dragons). In an ideal world, Daenerys and Jon Snow would rule together, but that would be incest right? Who do you think they are, the Lannisters?

3. Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Okay, I know we ALL hated her during the first few seasons but we also watched her transform from a naive and helpless girl to a powerful and respected woman. If there was one Stark I would love to see on the throne it is her. She was born in the North and spent years in King's Landing watching and learning. She learned politics through Little Finger, Tyrion Lannister and maybe a little bit too much from Cersei Lannister. Although she is not actively vying for King's Landing, we still shouldn't count her out.

4. Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister is probably the most hated and most loved character on the show. She currently sits on the throne and intends to keep it through any means necessary. The only type of feeling this woman had was the love she had for her children, but now that they are gone, her merciless leadership has plagued the South. Will she be able to keep it?

5. Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Another fan favorite, Tyrion Lannister has proven to be morally just and extremely smart. He previously worked as the Hand of the King for Joffrey Baratheon (ew) and is currently Hand of the Queen for Daenerys. He has proven himself to be a big player in the "Game of Thrones" despite his small stature. He showed his military prowess when he defeated the great Stannis Baratheon at the Battle of Blackwater. However, Tyrion's greatest weapon is his quick wit and intellect that truly displays his ability to sit on the Iron Throne.