When Your Boyfriend is your Best Friend

When Your Boyfriend is your Best Friend

no matter what, you know that together, you make a great team.

47
When Your Boyfriend is your Best Friend

When your boyfriend is your best friend that means he is seeing you in true form, which is everything we want, to be accepted for who we are, and there's a ton of "you" he sees. Whether if it's the you who wants to stay in PJs all day or the drunk you where you're falling over everywhere with your make up smeared all over your eyes while stuffing your face with pizza, no matter what person you'll be today or tomorrow, he still makes you feel like the luckiest person ever.

There's no more awkward silences around each other, or any embarrassment because the amazing comfort level between you and him. You can sit together in silence for hours, but feel nothing but perfectly relaxed and loved. He can make you laugh like no one else can, he's the first person you run to advice with, and the last person you say goodnight to each night. When he becomes your best friend, you learn and understand each other's habits. You both know all each other's dislikes and likes when it comes to food, and our "pick me up" food when one of us had a bad day (also, all food manners together are out the window, too.) With him as your best friend, he is your biggest motivator and supporter who is more understanding and accepting of your goals and dreams, and you are the same to him. You can't imagine a life without him in it because all of the inside jokes mean nothing without him, the late night talks wouldn't be the same with someone else, and even in the most difficult parts of life, we know it will all be okay because we have each other to get through them together. There's less of "feeling alone" because he's right there by your side with a life of things to make you happy, and he knows exactly how to do that for you.

He's your best friend when you find things throughout your day that reminds you of him, so your heart always feels full whenever he's not around. And when he is, there's the best friendship between my boyfriend and I that involves pulling pranks on each other, random phone calls just to say hi/ checking on your day that can help you feel a little more determined to take on the day, and more confident in yourself. Even the small things like going on walks, or watching your favorite TV show together, every memory is a blessing to have. He knows how to calm you down when you feel the opposite of that, and doesn't judge you for when you do feel like that, he knows the real you, and that's someone worth keeping when they love all of you, not just some parts.

I hope every woman in the world is lucky to find a significant other that makes them feel the way I do with my boyfriend, because having that "best friend" who knows you better than anyone is an amazing feeling. There's no fear in showing who you are because you know you have that one person constantly cheering you on because whether if it's true or not, you both think you guys create a pretty good team because you two have undeniable love and feelings for each other.